Monday, November 12, 2007

Wave 6 (blog file-6)


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Before I start off my rantings for today, I just want to vent some 'things' that I have stucked in the corners of my brain.

1. I hate it when my colleagues tries to calm me down when Im venting during a supervisor transfer. I mean, lets face it, a cust that already asks for a supervisor is expecting a miracle to happen since the agent wasnt able to succumb to the request. So If I yell something like: "Sweeet Jesus! You fucking asshole!! (while on mute), please shut the hell up and mind your own damn call.

2. It is so freaking HOT, hot as HELL if I may add, everytime it rains for about half an hour then suddenly stops. The heat that the ground releases is just cooking me like shawarma or something. Damn! Now im missin Philly!

3. My co-supervisor who is barking up the wrong tree in me. Ill deal with him at a later time, when the moment is right! nyahahaha...*evil look

Alright! To blast off my 8/2/07 blog, I just would like to congratulate WAVE 9/WAVE 6 a happy anniversary! 10 girls, 10 boys. One Year of fun, tears, laughters and beers.!

No comments: