Monday, November 12, 2007

BLOODY MONDAYS (blog file-5)


Monday, July 16, 2007


I hate mondays.

Start of the work week. Start of everything that sucks. TV shows, Top 10's of Top 10's, local news, abusive cab drivers, cut throat bus drivers, pimple on my forehead, irate callers, stupid callers. All of the above all starts on a bloody MONDAY.

Speaking of pimples. Why, OH WHY!? does pimples have to show up on the FACE. Why cant it just pop up on my back or on my friggin ass. You know, someplace else, where no one can see it. Aaarghh. Moving on, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be taken care of this week, and my mind is still flying in the clouds.

First off is my schedule for next week and the following week as well. Its kinda 'confusing/messed up'. I cant be working on the day that I was born. That's just unacceptable. Second, I have to contact our batch head and update him on the latest about our lil Alumni Basketball tournament. Also need to finish up on the registration form. Third, I need to make up my mind on how I want to spend my VL's. I have like 5-7 total number of petix days. Im planning to spend at least 60 hours of sleep and the rest is reserved for 'party' emergencies. hehe. Last but not the least, I need to get an effing haircut. To shave my head clean again or not to shave. That is the question.

No comments: